Thursday, November 8, 2012

Witless tweets and the twits who tweet them.

Dear CNN and Huffington Post,

I've known since this morning (though I am sure this information has been know for some days) that Jared Loughner (the gunman who shot Rep. Giffords and killed six others in Tuscon last year) was going to be sentenced today.  When you report on his sentencing, you might consider including the only relevant information left to report.

In case you were wondering, he was sentenced to life.  You're welcome.

NB, I've corrected my grammatical error, noted by Jacob in the comment below, not to hide my stupidity, but in the interest of observing the principle of this blog--to avoid stupidity were possible, and correct it where found.

1 comment:

  1. Tim, not to quibble, but--"your welcome" at the end here is missing a little of your super-vigilant attention to language.

    ReplyDelete